Monday-Sunday 8:30 AM–12:00PM–5:30PM—8:00PM
Meeting ID Number-941-777-2020 Password: sober
Online AA Video Chat Meeting
Meeting ID: 941 777 2020
Password: >> sober
Business Meeting set for the last Sunday of every month at 6:45pm and all are welcome to attend.
8:00 PM Meeting Scheduled Lineup
Mon.- Step Meeting
Tue.- Open Discussion
Wed.- Big Book Study
Thur.- Speaker Meeting Every Thursday
Zoom ID 941-777-2020 password: sober
Fri.- Open Discussion
>>>Thursdays Zoom Online Speaker Meeting
8:00PM Zoom ID 941 777 2020 Password: sober
A free mobile app for iOS and Android. Designed to be simple, fast, and help you find AA meetings wherever you are (provided we have the data). > Click on Phones
In The Rooms is a free online recovery tool that offers 130 weekly online meetings for those recovering from addiction and related issues. We embrace multiple pathways to recovery, including all 12 Step, Non-12 Step, Wellness and Mental Health modalities.
ONLINE MEETING ETIQUETTE: ZOOM TIPS AND TRICKS
- Mute yourself when not speaking
- Lag time makes group responses difficult to do in unison. It is better to stay on mute when you are not speaking.
- Zoom has a “Raise Hand” feature to support sharing (see below). You can also send a private chat to the leader to share.
- To reduce “cross talk” the host can disable the chat feature. Take a group conscience.
- If you are concerned about anonymity, you can change your name by clicking on the ellipses (…) in the window of your personal image/icon. Select “Rename” to do this.
- You can add a virtual background to your image by going to the preferences section under the zoom.us menu and select “Virtual Backgrounds”
- Join the meeting early or stay on after the meeting for Fellowship!
To raise your hand in a Zoom meeting, click the “Raise Hand” icon on the bottom left of the Zoom window. When you click the Raise Hand icon, a hand icon will appear next to your name that will notify the host your hand is raised. You will also see the hand icon turn green. When you want to lower your hand, you can click the hand icon again and your hand will be lowered. Keep in mind that a host can lower your hand for you, as well as disable the raise hand feature altogether. If the raise hand feature is disabled you will not see the option to raise your hand.
How to use Zoom Informative-links
- Intergroup Zoom AA Meeting Information Document
- Short Youtube tutorial
- Joining a Meeting
- Live Daily Demos
- Zoom Video Tutorials
- Zoom Meetings Reference Guide (pdf)